Visual IP Trace Requirements
Below are the minimum requirements to run Visual IP Trace
• 128Mb memory, 40Mb disk space, 1Ghz processor
• Internet Connection
• Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
• Sun Java RE 1.5 or above.
Visualware's products are Java based, and require a Java VM (Virtual Machine). You may already have a Java VM installed on your system, as it is required by many popular programs. It is recommended that you keep your Java VM up to date by installing the latest version available for your computer system.
Sun Java VM: The Sun Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is included with Visual IP Trace and does not need to installed separately. If you prefer to download and install the latest J2SE (Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition) JRE for your system, please see http://www.java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp.
To check if you already have Sun's JVM installed, or to find the version number:
1. Go to http://java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml, or
2. Open a DOS prompt and type java -version [enter]. If Sun's JVM is present it will give you a version number.