Visual IP Trace Download Page
The Visual IP Trace download is the same for both the standard edition and the advanced edition. It is also the same for both the trial edition and the full version. When a license key is purchased it can be entered into the product via the Help menu.
A feature comparison chart can be found on the Visual IP Trace home page.
Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
Visual IP Trace Requirements
• 512Mb memory, 100Mb disk space, 1Ghz processor
• Internet Connection
• Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
• Sun Java RE 6 update 1 or above.
Visualware's products are Java based, and require a Java VM (Virtual Machine). You may already have a Java VM installed on your system, as it is required by many popular programs. It is recommended that you keep your Java VM up to date by installing the latest version available for your computer system.
Sun Java VM: The Sun Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is included with Visual IP Trace and does not need to installed separately. If you prefer to download and install the latest J2SE (Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition) JRE for your system, please see http://www.java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp.
To check if you already have Sun's JVM installed, or to find the version number:
1. Go to http://java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml, or
2. Open a DOS prompt and type java -version [enter]. If Sun's JVM is present it will give you a version number.